Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Ball


Good evening,

The Winter Ball was a great success. All of those who went surely had a great time. The trip aboard the Spirit of Boston gave us all a chance to relax. It's not often that we get the chance to hang out with our friends in such a manner. As we ate dinner we shared stories of sea term and of the other great times we've had in the last year and a half. After dinner the crowd went wild as everyone began to dance. I'm looking forward to next year as I'm sure it will be even more fun that this year.

This week marks the last full week of classes. Next week on Wednesday will be the beginning of finals. Tomorrow is actually my last day of the week as my Coastal Navigation Lab finished last week with our final. I can't wait to have the whole day off to relax. With the end of the semester approaching everyone is starting to move things home one thing at a time. I brought home all of my extra uniforms last week. There is still a lot of stuff to move out though. Of course some it will be returning with me when I report for sea term January 3rd.

Upcoming events:
-Comedy Night
-Friday
-Finals

Until next time,

3/ Joshua Lamm
Cadet Blogger
joshua.lamm@maritime.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment