Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun at the Red Sox


On Monday the Wounded Warrior Project donated a number of Red Sox tickets after MMA donated money last week. I was able to get a pair of tickets because I had bought an item at the auction on Sea Term. The money from the auction went to support Wounded Warrior. MMA provided a pair of school buses for students to travel to and from the game. It was an excellent night to attend. The stadium paid tribute to the United States armed forces throughout the game. It was truly something special, especially due to recent world events. The Red Sox defeated the Angels, in what was a great show.

Today I have my interview for squad leader. The petty officer program has been very rewarding. I have learned a lot about my self as a leader. I have learned about what things I need to work on, and the areas that I do well in.

Looking forward, this weekend there will be an Open House for prospective students.

No comments:

Post a Comment