Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday 9/20/10


The weekend was awesome. I got a chance to work at the Open House for prospective students. I worked the Marine Transportation table in the mess deck. It's always nice to answer the many questions of parents and prospective students. Open House is nice way to give back to the Academy for all that it has done for me.

Another fresh week at MMA. Started my day strong with a nice 0400 wake up for crew practice. The winds were blowing wild this morning down at Hearing Pond. Water was crashing over the sides and we were still rowing all the way through sunrise.

Today also included my first Rules of the Road test. I studied and prepared myself the best I could for the test. It would be nice to say that I knew every single question. Truth is, a few questions really picked my brain. I feel like I did well, though I must wait until tomorrow to find out the results.

Tonight I spent my time working on Naval Science and studying for a few other classes.

Tomorrow:
- 6k meter rowing test
- Classes
- Lifeboat Practicals
- Chart Homework

Until tomorrow,

3/c Josh Lamm
Cadet Blogger

joshua.lamm@maritime.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment