Monday, October 25, 2010

Looking forward

Good Afternoon,

Saturday brought on another successful Open House. Nearly two-hundred prospective students and families filled the mess deck for the start of the day. I helped represent Marine Transportation in the trade show portion of the Open House. We concluded with the usual ship tours. Ship tours are probably my favorite part of Open House because it allows me to share the wealth of knowledge that MMA has dumped into my brain about the T.S Kennedy.

Looking Ahead:

-Coastal Navigation 2 Quiz
-Another Dress Down Day on Friday (Halloween Theme)
-Head of the Fish Regatta

This week marks the final week of Fall Crew. It has a been a long and hard season. Especially with the 0400 wake ups. I'm looking forward to sleeping in. Though I have a feeling I'll be getting up early to exercise before morning formation because my body is accustomed to getting up so early. Once crew ends it is only a couple short weeks until fall conditioning for track and field.

Tonight involves a special two hour leadership meeting with a guest speaker. I'll be sure to blog about that tomorrow night!

Until Next Time,
-3/c Joshua Lamm
Cadet Blogger
joshua.lamm@maritime.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment