Monday, April 25, 2011

End of the Season

Spring Track concluded for me on Saturday at the Connecticut College meet. I would like to say that the weather was as nice as last week. Unfortunately, that is not true at all. It rained almost all day, this causes the track to be quite slick. To stay dry, many teams found spots in the gym to hide from the rain. I ran both of my races despite the weather. I am pleased to say that I finished the season well. Hopefully, with hard work and practice I'll perform better next year.

Even though Track is over, the semester still has a lot of time left. With the afternoons off, I'm able to dedicate more time to my studies. The end in sight, as we approach the month of May. With the coming of May, fall semester registration is right around the corner. Next fall's classes are beginning to be posted online. This allows cadets to start creating their schedules for next year. Fall registration is always an exciting point in the semester. I will be taking, a few major classes as well as a free elective and a humanities course. I'm not exactly sure what those will be just yet. I'll be sure to post them as soon as I know.

Looking Ahead:
-Green Club Meeting
-Leadership Meeting
-Lab Day (Thursday's)

Enjoy the weather,
3/c Joshua Lamm
Cadet Blogger
joshua.lamm@maritime.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment