Monday, April 18, 2011

Half Way Done


Last week marked the half way point in the semester. Let me tell you, I am excited to report that this semester is flying right by. Recently, Mother Nature has made a small effort to make things a little warmer. Hopefully, we will see warmer climates approaching soon. Spring is finally here and with the new season comes new moods and smiling faces. School is finally beginning to wind down. With midterms behind us, cadets are starting to prepare for finals. Soon Spring Track will be coming to a close. After Track, I'll be spending more time on my studies as finals approach.

Looking forward, I will be sitting for my Squad Leader interview in the next few weeks as the selection process comes to an end. The Petty Officer Program has been very interesting so far. I have learned a lot about myself as a leader. For the most part our biggest tasks have been; monitoring cleaning stations, taking part in inspections, and study hours for the freshmen. I am excited to finish the program and hopefully obtain a position as a squad leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment